Friday, April 24, 2009

Love These Chairs-Inital It

I can't remember where I found this picture, but while trying to find it I came across a picture that I believe is the "before" picture of the chair. LOVE THEM.
Image from Country Living HERE.

Not only do I love the chairs but I love their owner. I know, he bothers some people, but I think he is absolutely fabulous.
Since I think he is funny is his own way, I am interested to see what his next gig will be like as the host of The Fashion Show. I hope it is good but it has some really big shoes to fill left from Project Runway, my favorite show on TV. You can go to the website to read the bios of the designers (which I have not done yet) and while you are there you should check out this video on how Isaac got started.
You know I love to hear where and how people got started. Do you think The Fashion Show will be good?

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Love those initials!

Blair Friedeman said...

OH, what great chairs. I haven't seen this yet but sound like it will definitley be entertaining!

Rachel said...

Neat idea with the chairs!!

Down Comforter said...

I'm really missing Project Runway, but you bet I'll be tuning in to see Mr. Mizrahi :)

alison giese Interiors said...

Killer chairs - archiving this pic - thank you!!

bluehydrangea said...

Weird..I just saw those chairs yesterday. They are from InStyle Magazine (stars at home)..love them!!