Thursday, April 23, 2009

Studio Printworks Wallpaper- Wild, Wacky & Weird

As someone who appreciates things that are different and has a love for wallpaper, I was excited when I came across Studio Printworks Wallpaper.
Starting With the Wild- the above wallpaper is FABULOUS in person and the silver colorway is to-die-for. Unfortunately it does not come out well on the computer.

Since I have a special place in my heart for all things geometric I don't think I need to explain my feelings for these.

Now Onto the Wacky (in a good way)
These have their place somewhere...
Trust me on this one, it is CUTE.

And the Weird...not sure how I feel about this one...
Maybe for a commercial job. Skulls are A.) Slightly disturbing B.) Too trendy C.) I just don't want to feel like my wall is staring at me.

No, No, No. I hate bugs, I have ZERO love for this wallpaper. However, I do appreciate that different people like different things and this is perfect for somebody else.

All these wallpapers and many more come in SEVERAL colorways that are excellent. It is definitely worth a trip to their website. Be sure to look for the explanations of some designs.

*I must warn you these are not the most budget friendly papers there are, not bad, but not cheap.

**Available To-The-Trade. If you ever need a Trade good please e-mail me for information.

10 comments:

alison giese Interiors said...

Marianne:
What fine timing you have on this post! I was thinking I'd love to knock it out the park by lining the drawers of my newly-painted AZUL bureau with some kickin' paper! This is perfect inspiration, especially that first one - HAWT pink!

Oh! I kind of dig the skulls, but then again, I'm a huge fan of the Mexican holiday of Dia de los Muertos!

Great post, thanks!

paula said...

I love the green and white one. Wouldn't that be lovely in a little girls room.

KM said...

Love the wacky ones!! Those are great. Awesome colors!

Lauren said...

oh my goodness too funny!!! i was on there today drooling over their pineapple print!!! i love the cowboy one too!!
xoxo

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Fun find! Love your warning...

Maria Killam said...

Wow I can't imagine skull wallpaper! That was a fun post and what's out there!

Wanderings of a Wannabe said...

that turquoise geometric print would go fabulous in my house...i am desperate to redo our bathroom, maybe one day :)

great site. and thank you for all of your comments on my blog...it's still growing! also, thanks so much for adding my link to yours.

have a great weekend!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

I do love Studio Printworks designs. I am a huge wallpaper fan & can never see enough. Would have to agree though, the bugs..too strange & the skulls kind of fun. Catches a person off guard.
Have a great weekend!

Courtney said...

I like the wild and wacky prints (the cowboy one is so fun!) But I would leave most of the weird too-- bugs? Yeah, not really my thing :) Have a great weekend! xx

Down Comforter said...

Some amazingly beautiful & creepy papers - HATE the flies!