Monday, April 15, 2013

Chair Makeover Update

Last week I posted about a project I am working on for the Junior League of Birmingham for their Bargain Carousel.  I was asked to give a donated piece a makeover that will be auctioned off for charity.  Here is the before again...
 And here is the "in between".  The fabric has been changed, now it is time for paint before it is completed.
I used two amazingly beautiful linens- one for the body and one for the contrast welt.  I could not decide if I wanted to go funky or classic pretty and I finally decided on the latter.  I am not completely sure on the paint color yet but I am pretty sure I am going to keep it in the quiet elegance range.....final pictures coming soon!

1 comment:

Anna said...

So beautiful already! Cannot wait to see the final look!