Friday, February 1, 2013

Blog Construction

Hi there, still working on the new blog over here.  Several of you asked if the blog roll with status updates is coming back.  I am still trying to decide.  Like you, it made reading other blogs easier.  However, it took up so much space and I am trying to simplify.  Until I decide which way to officially go, you can find my blog list on one of the tabs above.  Please excuse the mess, I am still working on that too.  

Also, I had to share my source for the social media buttons on the side.  I found MoxieTonic on Etsy and I am so glad I did.  Not only are the buttons cute but her guide on how to write the code to get it to work was great.  I chose the circles but these are cute too.

1 comment:

mikky said...

Your social media buttons look great. Tres chic!

:)
mikky
www.todaloos.com