Thursday, November 15, 2012

I Already Loved Sue...Then There Was A Lion

Do you watch the show The Middle?  If not you should, it is good.  Just when I thought I could not like these two any more, Sue goes and finds a lion door knocker.

I have to tell you, there are few things I love more for a house than a good knocker and if you have been reading this blog for a while you know I love a lion.  A few years ago I started working with a new client and when I walked up to her door and spied this, I knew we would get along just fine.
She moved, the lion moved with her, I was relieved.  So where is my lion knocker?  That is an excellent question.  I have looked and looked at Scott's, antique stores, etc. but I have never pulled the trigger.  It is time that changed and I think the answer comes from Ebay.  Two I am eying...

 First image ABC, Episode Here

3 comments:

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I love the second one. I love the Middle too!

My Interior Life said...

That's so funny - I love The Middle too and cracked up when they bought that door knocker and then went to pawn it (with the Pawn Stars guy). I have the same one! But I haven't put mine up yet because I actually need a new front door. I also have a similar lion towel holder in my powder bath. Obsessed much?

JMW said...

First of all, I adore "The Middle." One of the best comedies on TV right now. And Sue's score of the lion head knocker was great. Love the one you featured, in addition to the door it resides upon. :)