Friday, October 26, 2012

Destruction

Well I thought the second part of the nursery details were coming today but that didn't happen.  Instead I wanted to share these pictures from the St. Vincent's Nursery that I thought were so telling.  The family who won the nursery lost their entire house in a tornado.  Through the window you can the destruction of a neighbors house...
The rest of their house was still in the construction stage when we revealed the nursery.  Photo taken from living room looking back into the nursery.

Images Wynter Byrd and Marianne Strong Interiors

2 comments:

A Perfect Gray said...

so very sorry to hear about that marianne. hope everyone was ok. I guess things can be replaced. just as long as everybody is alright...

Brenda said...

Was the neighbor's home destroyed after you had done the nursery? Or is it the same tornado that destroyed the winners home? Also, can you tell me the name of the fabric you used on the curtains?