Monday, June 11, 2012

New Queen Headboard For Sale

 Custom Gorgeous Queen Headboard for sale - $850/OBO.  This headboard was custom made for a client but it was supposed to be tufted so another one is being made for them.  It is brand new, never used or in a house, no defects.  Norbar Salute Linen and Double Row Antique Brass Nailheads.  66"H. Hangs directly on wall, does not attach to bed frame.  One time price, retail $1,290. Buyers outside of Birmingham must set up all freight including packaging. E-mail me @ mstronginteriors@aol.com.

3 comments:

paula said...

So wish I needed a queen. It was so gorgeous in person!!!! A steal for whoever gets it.

Unknown said...

This is lovely! Best of luck selling it! I wish I needed it.
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Heather said...

still for sale? Please email me at hnmcmillin@gmail.com