Friday, August 19, 2011

Bathing Beauty

I saw this backsplash/wall while flipping through the latest Pottery Barn catalog and I loved it so my first thought was I need to use that for a client at some point (although I would use something different on the floor probably)...Then while cleaning up my pictures some I realized that I had been looking at tile like that for a client recently...and now I hope we use it even more.
Oh how I love working on bathrooms and kitchens, especially when beautiful tile is involved.

4 comments:

Mary said...

We just replaced the 12" white floor tiles in our guest bath with white penny tiles.
Even though my husband did a crappy job I still love them.

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Wow.. gorgeous! This makes me want to redo my own bathroom! :-)

Have a great weekend, sweetie!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

under spanish moss said...

We are so in love with all the new choices of mosaic tile. Why is it when we built our homes none of these were available?! Love all the choices!

Have a Wonderful Weekend!

XO,
Renee and Angela

Bean bag chairs said...

I came across printed tile picure in one of the blogs. It simply looked superb, You should try one of those.