Monday, May 16, 2011

Stepping Out

How cool is this staircase?

I would love to see it in person.

Image DDC


Luciane at said...

Very cool, but I think I'd freak out a little with the glass... LOL

Have a blessed week!


Luciane at

MelMir said...

Very cool for someone else's house! Not for mine filled to the brim with Kiddos!

Laura Trevey said...

Wow! Talk about cool!!!


Melissa @ Veranda Interiors said...

Very long as I don't have to clean off all of the finger prints, foot prints, and face smashes that little ones like to leave on anything reflective. ;)

Kathysue said...

Very cool, but I could see myself stumbling, I am kind of a clutz and I need a definite step to see where I am going. Would love to see it in person though,Kathysue

Marianne {Style For Living} said...

It does have the 'cool' factor. Not sure about cleaning it though!

Lauren@BaylorSays... said...

That staircase would look AMAZING with my 2 year old's lip prints all over it.