Thursday, April 14, 2011

Have I Been Under A Rock?

I am not sure where I have been but I just heard about TradHome from a friend across the pond. I am beginning to think I am living under the pond! Anyhoo, I have not had time to sit and digest yet but I wanted to hear your thoughts!From a quick glance it looks fabulous but it will be a little while before I get to enjoy properly. Those of you who are more in the loop than I am (which is probably everyone at this point) let me know how it is!

PS- Thank you for the e-mails and comments from yesterday's post. You really know how to make someone feel loved and special!

xx,

Marianne

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Marianne,

Funny you chose this pic, when I was browsing through this magazine I thought of you...Ever since your post about the Rubelli fabric a year or so ago I have been dying to get a few yards but unsuccessful in locating it....Here it appears on the chairs...its beautiful

Ashley

Interior Design Musings said...

It's fantastic!! Something to look forward to for you!

My Interior Life said...

I just quickly ran through it yesterday and loved it! Lots of good eye candy. And fellow blogger Erika from Urban Grace is featured along with other young designers.

A belated congratulations on having a boy! Having one of each, I cannot say enough how much boys love their mommies (I know this is common knowledge). My baby boy turns 6 today, and I must admit I'm a little sad he's getting so big - harder to snuggle. :)

Anonymous said...

I think it is A-m-a-z-i-n-g!! They hit the ball way out of the park and set the bar very high! I expected it to be great and it does not disappoint!

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

I loved it, you will too!

Katie Waddell said...

Don't feel too bad I only heard about it on Tuesday from Camilla...I feel like I'm living under a rock too! :)
It is pretty awesome though!! Tons of inspiration and stunning spaces! You'll love it!!

Cat said...

I wrote about this today too! I love it!! I focused on the Louis XIV Chairs too! They are delicious! I can't wait to see what you do with your little boy's room! So excited for you!


www.perpetualperfection.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i havent had a chance..probably this weekend. I'm kinda overwhelmed by all the new online magazines coming out daily it seems.