Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday's Are For Day Dreaming-Niermann Weeks

One of the first "to the trade" sources I fell in love with was Niermann Weeks. Their products are exquisite, but alas, out of my price range. I do hope to one day have one of their light fixtures.Their attention to detail and unique finishes are part of what makes them different. The fixture below reminds me of the Aidan Gray candles I want.
I have a few clients whose home I can see this fixture in...
The varying heights of the shades in the fixture on the left really draws me to it.

This was one the originals that I loved, and still do.
The shape and wire mesh make this lantern special....
So, I told myself to just stick to ceiling fixtures because there are so many I love, but I had to put in these sconces...

And last but not least, the two fixtures that made my heart skip a beat when I saw them...the reason I LOVEEEE Niermann Weeks so much....
All fixtures can be found here.

Niermann Weeks is available to design professionals, if you are interested in anything seen on this blog please e-mail me.

8 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Beautiful! I even spotted my favorite lighting fixture on this post that I feel in with during my Hampton's weekend. So pretty.

Rebecca Corvese said...

I love the lantern light fixtures... these are always my favorite type of lights. One day I'm going to incorporate them into my home. Great post!

LindsB said...

I love the last two the most, they are so beautiful!!

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

drooling on my keyboard.

Unknown said...

They have so many great options!

paula said...

the 5th and or 6th one sure do need to make it into my home one day. now just to find the money, hmm.

Lauren said...

SO GORGEOUS i don't know which is my favrotie!!!! would love one in every room of the house!!

Anonymous said...

WOW - those are some of the most gorgeous light fixtures I have ever seen. Love them all - especially the first one!