Wednesday, November 19, 2008

From Candlesticks to Just Plain Sticks

Last year my mother in law and I went on a hunt for candlesticks-beautiful, aged looking wood candlesticks. Of course our search always lead us back to Aidan Gray......
I have looked high and low and while others are pretty good, there really is no comparison, but we still keep our eyes open. So this weekend she mentioned to me that Smith and Hawken is carrying some similiar and I went to check it out. Here is what I found:They are actually made by Aidan Gray but they are far less than the ones shown above, definitely worth a look. So as I was looking around I also stumbled on this.....


Decorative white branches. And while I have been trying to stay away from Holiday decorating until December, I had to post about these. Really they could be used year around. Can't you see them as a dramatic center piece, or on a mantel?

















I am also loving the silver, however I am not loving the website picture, but you get the idea....

No comments: