Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Wrap Up Part 1

Hello! I have missed you. I thought I would start this week with a little wrap up of last week. Rainy Days + 1 Week of being home in Nashville=A Lot of Random Pictures
***Many of these pictures are taken on my crappy camera phone or in stealth mode trying not to look crazy, needless to say they are not the best***
Let's start with some random finds at the mall:Some great natural wood containers from Z Gallerie...This is a fantastic lamp from Pottery Barn and very affordable, I had looked at it online but had not seen it in person and I was pleasantly surprised. The bedding below made me want to jump in the display bed, diamond and velvet, in the white color it is divine...Plates at Anthropologie-I could spend hours in Anthropologie, I could spend so much money in that store. In my "one day home" I have a collection of fabulous, different and interesting plates, click HERE for more...I am DYING for a trumeau, I will wait until I can afford an authentic antique one like this-But if I get impatient there is always this one from Anthropologie...
These are the sweetest salt and pepper shakers...
You know my love for West Elm runs deep, not sure why these are the pictures I have since the store had so many things I wanted...

This blanket is on my Christmas list, chunky, soft, perfect for those cold winter nights...LOVE LOVE LOVE the diamond bedding, very similar to the Pottery Barn above...
I have wanted this pillow for a while, I was disappointed to feel how rough it is...These are so versatile, I am kicking myself for not getting them, on sale no less
Saved the best for last...I know there are THOUSANDS of beautiful and exquisite window displays out there this Christmas, but the simple black and white winter pictures in Banana Republic make me so happy.

No comments: