Monday, December 1, 2008

A Case of the Mondays

I know, it is Monday morning and you are feeling blah. Don't fret my friends, I have something to make you feel better...I Heart Luxe has just come out with their 2008 gift guide and it is good! Here are just some of my favorites-I always lose my keys, it drives me Crazy!!!! Maybe this key chain can keep me organized.

Vintage letter press letters, so many uses
Watches are my thing, this one will have to be mine...


Speaking of "things"-I have a thing for bird feeders, but more on this later in the week...











Now this is a light fixture, I LOVEEEEE lights......


No I don't expect the husband to buy me these Tiffany earrings for Christmas, but they sure are nice to look at....





For my magazines....















I know so many of you LOVE this (Alexia) and I am no different, so fitting for a Monday.

No comments: