Friday, November 7, 2008

West Elm + Sale = One Happy Decorator

You will find that I have a minor obsession with West Elm. In fact, it is safe to say that I love Love LOVE West Elm. I just received the new catalogue so I am sure this will not be the only post in the next few days on W.E. So without further adieu here are just some of the sale items up for grabs..
RUGS: (one of my favorite home items)
If I had $10 for every one of these rugs I have put in a clients home then those Frye boots (see previous post) would have been mine a long time ago.

Seriously though, they are a GREAT deal and very versatile. The rugs work and look different in every house- runners, as a main rug, under a smaller area rug, kitchens, you name it. This is the only product I use over and over in homes.






Zebra, got to love it-


Geometric - a quality always high on my list










How cute would this be in a nursery?










Be sure to check out the bedding, accessories, and furniture-







Designed for summer use but would work well as Holiday decor too

















Pop in a paper white and some stones and you have an instant way to brighten your day (or someone else's)
















And last but not least....
I have this headboard - in another color- and it is one my favorite things I own. I never want to change it out (virtually impossible for a decorator) and so many people have complimented it.....@ $189 for a king you need one too.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are the smartest thing.
This is great for thoses of us who don't know where to start. Is is ready for me to forward to my friends.

Love Ya!
Debra

Haven and Home said...

Thanks Debra!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

I love West Elm. Especially there outlet store. I got a great deal on striped brown/cream rug, 8 x 11 for 70 bucks!