Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Little More Gray....

Have one very similiar to this in my house...



From the "Never going to be mine" file.....

Yes, I am completely embarrassed that I put such a poor picture up but I had to show y'all what made my heart leap at first sight. In this one piece are three of my loves- Gray, Lace and Coats. The picture (taken on my phone while getting a haircut) is from a magazine article (so sorry but I cannot remember which one-anyone know?). For a better view and several other pretty things go to www.prada.com

And from the "Not mine yet, but hopefully SOMEDAY" file...
Sigh.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those boots are HOT! OMG, I hope you get them. Do you wear a size 9? If you do, I'd be happy to take them off your hands once you tire of them. ;)

I'm so glad you commented on my blog today. I love finding new blogs and yours has quickly become a new favorite! Keep up the good work!

Haven and Home said...

Thanks so much!!! They are not mine yet, but hopefully someday!