Thursday, November 20, 2008

Goodbye Old Friend....

Needless to say I am still very depressed about Cottage Living. While it would take days to show y'all all the pages I have collected over the years from Cottage, I will leave you with some.....
Here we are however long down the road and I still dream of my office looking like this...


The arrow you see in the photograph is one of my notes, I will have a cabinet like this one in my bathroom one day.....I just first have to get a bathroom big enough to hold the cabinet...
Sorry some of these are terrible scans.



Love the light fixture, love the shelves, love the chair, I even love the purse beside the chair-




Saved the best for last.....I know most of you out there have seen this picture before....it hangs above my desk and when I meet with clients and ask them to show me what they like, I see this picture REPEATEDLY, it is universal....
The best part about Cottage Living is I could really see myself living in every room they ever showed, it was never over the top or stuffy. Thank you so much everyone who worked on Cottage Living, it was such a pleasure all these years and you will be greatly missed.

All photos Cottage Living Magazine

3 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

I was so sad to hear this news. I love this magazine. I like you have numerous tear sheets from their issues.

It's a sad day. My mailbox and myself are going to be very lonely without.

Gin and Tonic Extra Lime said...

I am seriously down about this :(

No.35style said...

I just hate that they are gone. Cottage Living was my favorite magazine and I looked forward to it every month! I have been a subscriber since they started and have kept each issue.