Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hello.

After months of reading my favorite blogs I have decided to give this a try. I hope this will become a great way of sharing my love of decorating with others, while giving me another creative outlet. As you will see I really don't have one particular style. I LOVE a bunch of different styles and tastes and like to mix them as well. You will find that while assigning expensive taste to people God did not forget me. I am cursed with walking into to a store and being drawn immediately to the most expensive item. (I know several of you know EXACTLY what I am talking about). However, I am still waiting for that winning lottery ticket so until then, as the saying goes, it will be "champagne taste on a beer budget". Therefore, I find great pleasure in reasonably priced items and great deals.

I hope you all enjoy this blog. Please feel free to ask questions and make comments, the more feedback the better.

Marianne

PS- On my current Christmas list is a camera upgrade, until then the pictures may be less than stellar but bare with me!

No comments: