Pages

▼

Thursday, January 6, 2011

What Is Your Color?

I came across the site http://www.colorstrology.com/ and had to give it a try. The web site tells you your birth month color....And your specific birth day color....
Hmm, Aspen Gold and Green Glow..not what I would have guessed for me based on my favorite colors but it was fun to try nonetheless.

If you give it a try let me know what you think, do you agree with your results?

11 comments:

  1. Dusty Orchid! I don't mind it. Close to blue w/ some pizazz! ;) Thanks for the video; PIPPEN!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Acadian Green . . . almost the color of Jadeite- hmm, I think I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Aspen Gold and Violet Ice. I definitely agree with the Violet Ice description. Yay for Geminis!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! this was fun; Peridot was my color and it came with a very on point description. i think I may need to add some of this color to my home... i dont think i have anything in that family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! The colors are not what I love, but the descriptions were right on! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got claret red, which is kind of accurate. I love red shoes, red accents...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine was Aspen Gold (nice) and Golden Nugget. Hmm, not crazy about the nugget. But, neat tool nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mine says I'm a bud green/peach beige girl - not bad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun website! I got Bud Green and Green Tea. I personaly don't consider myself to be such a green person, my favorite colors are a little warmer, but it was interesting to read the descriptions!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fun! I got sheer lilac/crocus and my description was spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I loved this and my color!! I do these silly tests all the time and I swear they are SO true!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.