Such a fun space!
Those pink chairs are pretty fabulous.. love the very sleek and modern look paired with the classic & traditional table... thanks for sharing!abodelove.blogspot.com
marianne, thank you so much for your lovely comment. I appreciate your thinking of me.I am so glad to be back visiting you and I look forward to blogging again - I've missed it!Here's to a healthy and happy new year for you and your family! love, donna
Have a great weekend!
Happy weekend! x
oh my!! love that pic!
ugh!! that roman shade is out of control amazing.happppy weekend!
I must have that window treatment!
Happy pink chairs for sure! Happy weekend to you! So glad it's here!Xo...Linsey
Happy New Year,Your blog such a Precious one..I love all ur Stuffs.. http://edgwhitepapers.com/ All ur pictures looks wonderfull!!!
wishing you a beautiful weekend and much peace, happiness and many blessings this new year... thank you so much for your lovely inspiration...xx
I have just given you the Stylish Blogger Award!
I am obsessing over this picture. Have been searching all over the internet to find more pictures of this house. Do you know which BHG issue this came from? Would love to see more! Thank you for sharing!
LOve the Space, Looks happy and simply gorgeous!Great bLOG!
bright and cheery!
The design looks great, I just wonder if those chair are soft, cause it's not so pleasant to sit for long on a plastic.
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
Such a fun space!
ReplyDeleteThose pink chairs are pretty fabulous.. love the very sleek and modern look paired with the classic & traditional table...
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing!
abodelove.blogspot.com
marianne, thank you so much for your lovely comment. I appreciate your thinking of me.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to be back visiting you and I look forward to blogging again - I've missed it!
Here's to a healthy and happy new year for you and your family! love, donna
Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend! x
ReplyDeleteoh my!! love that pic!
ReplyDeleteugh!! that roman shade is out of control amazing.
ReplyDeletehappppy weekend!
I must have that window treatment!
ReplyDeleteHappy pink chairs for sure! Happy weekend to you! So glad it's here!
ReplyDeleteXo...Linsey
Happy New Year,Your blog such a Precious one..I love all ur Stuffs.. http://edgwhitepapers.com/ All ur pictures looks wonderfull!!!
ReplyDeletewishing you a beautiful weekend and much peace, happiness and many blessings this new year... thank you so much for your lovely inspiration...xx
ReplyDeleteI have just given you the Stylish Blogger Award!
ReplyDeleteI am obsessing over this picture. Have been searching all over the internet to find more pictures of this house. Do you know which BHG issue this came from? Would love to see more! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLOve the Space, Looks happy and simply gorgeous!Great bLOG!
ReplyDeletebright and cheery!
ReplyDeleteThe design looks great, I just wonder if those chair are soft, cause it's not so pleasant to sit for long on a plastic.
ReplyDelete