Pages

▼

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Quiet Time

Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms. 1 Peter 4:10

8 comments:

  1. you are my first read on sundays and these are always on point!!!!! love.

    happy sunday.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is so tranquil…thank you! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this feature of your blog. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sermon at church today was on Grace...I love how this verse implies that using our unique gifts is a way to administer grace, it provokes thought!

    Have a lovely week and as always...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i always love your sunday posts... big hug to you sweetie... xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great verse. Just what I needed this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great verse. I love these moments to stop and think when flying through all the creative posts on blogs. We have to stay tuned-in for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.