Pages

▼

Monday, August 2, 2010

Eat, Drink & Be Merry




How funny is that last light?

Images Home & Design

23 comments:

  1. Just when I accepted my toffee stained maple kitchen cabinets, I see all these light and bright kitchens and I'm longing to paint the cabinets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the first kitchen! I'm such a white girl! :) ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it a deer? I love that first one-- I think I can never, ever get tired of a white kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always been a fan of blacks/whites and shades of...so clean and crisp! I love a great lamp in the kitchen...1st pix...softens the space and is great at night! And Ohhhh, that ceiling in the last pix is stunning! These kitchens are definitely EaSy on the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these light, airy kitchens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot figure out what that light fixture is. Does it have antlers??!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how light and bright these kithens appear ~ my favorite room in the home.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. no.2. would make me merry and bright.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  9. All very beautiful kitchens...I am loving the white ones the most!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the first kitchen especially. You laugh but that last chandelier wouldn't shock me one bit at this point in my Dallas househunting :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love a creamy colored kitchen. Bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That light is really funny. I love the first kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love a white kitchen! The dark island in the first photo adds some great contrast, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh lord, funny/scary. Love the first ones.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am desperate to redo my kitchen! These are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi fellow Birmingham girl! I am a stay at home mom of 3 boys that start school this year. And I am dying to get into interior design. I love your blog! Do you need an apprentice?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am new to your blog and absolutely love it! Can't wait to see what else you post, XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these kitchens! Each one is dreamy! I'll take that chandy any ol day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am loving white bright kitchens right now, with just enough pop of color!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  21. The light fixture is funny for sure, but the ceilings are SERIOUSLY amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm dreaming kitchens right now! I want an island sooooo very bad. Maybe someday....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.