In honor Rachel Zoe and crew (minus my fave Taylor) returning to television tonight I thought to take a look at some of her looks for QVC... More clothes, bags and accessories @ QVC
I think I may be the only one who hasn't watched an entire episode of the show, though I've seen snippets. I should start watching though. The only updates to my spring/summer wardrobe consisted of 2 tops. All my $$ goes to my house.
Who would have thought on QVC??
ReplyDeletexo Laura
Great necklace! oh i am so excited for tonight!
ReplyDeleteLovely handbags!
ReplyDeleteHow cute are the purses!
ReplyDeleteOooh! I love that white coat, and the black necklace is great too!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for Rachel Zoe tonight! Love all the handbags!
ReplyDeleteI think I may be the only one who hasn't watched an entire episode of the show, though I've seen snippets. I should start watching though. The only updates to my spring/summer wardrobe consisted of 2 tops. All my $$ goes to my house.
ReplyDeleteI've never watched Rachel Zoe, but now I feel like I'm missing something! Maybe I'll have to tune in ...
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for the show tonight!!!! I know my husband is thrilled. ha ha :)
ReplyDeletethank goodness! love me some brad!
ReplyDeleteCan't to see her weekly drama! And that red trench is great!
ReplyDeleteI will miss Tay also. Love those bags.
ReplyDeletei'm thrilled... ultimate in guilty pleasures is watching stuff like this ( and last night's bachelorette finale) on tv!
ReplyDeleteQVC is getting some serious style.
ReplyDeleteoh fun!
ReplyDeletebananas
ReplyDelete