Yes, the MODERN BARN is so lovely! Exposed rafters, sliding barn doors, worn wooden floors...such craftsmanship! They look fantastic with some 2010 touches (like that amazing shower)!
Hi Marianne! I hope you are well and enjoying your summer! This home is so awesome, looks fun, fresh, modern and very cozy all at the same time. That bathroom is absolutely divine, and the living room with the huge bookshelf wall is heaven! Thinking of you! xo
Yes, the MODERN BARN is so lovely! Exposed rafters, sliding barn doors, worn wooden floors...such craftsmanship! They look fantastic with some 2010 touches (like that amazing shower)!
ReplyDeleteLove the bright colors mixed with the wood beams and floors. Really cool mix.
ReplyDeleteModern Barn/Modern Loft... I don't know which one I'd say it is, but I say I WANT that shower!
ReplyDeleteThat bathroom is fantastic! I love how the earthy tones of the wood mix with the brights. Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI love this! Those wood beams and floors are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteSo cool! I love modern and country elements mixed together.
ReplyDeleteWow! Such a cool idea. I love seeing non-homes turned into homes. I'm smitten!
ReplyDeleteI work in an 18th century renovated carriage barn so this post was fun for me to see, wonderful job!
ReplyDeleteYing and yang! It does work in his hands!
ReplyDeleteQue tapete lindo!!!! Amei.
ReplyDeletebjs.
I am loving all those cool cubbies!!! what a dream room ~~
ReplyDeletexoxo Laura
Hi Marianne! I hope you are well and enjoying your summer! This home is so awesome, looks fun, fresh, modern and very cozy all at the same time. That bathroom is absolutely divine, and the living room with the huge bookshelf wall is heaven! Thinking of you! xo
ReplyDeleteNow that is my kind of barn living!
ReplyDeletegood fine. like it.
ReplyDelete