Pages

▼

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cute & Free- Does It Get Any Better?

The other day I was on...and came across these....
Free to download quote cards for you to print and use as you please. Above is the 3rd installment but there are two more as well...
The sweet Erin does not stop there, be sure to check out the button on the side of her blog for more free downloads. I am printing this one off soon...
More at Perfect Sentiment

14 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these. I wanted something like that to frame in my boys' room-- I can't wait to have a minute to look at all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are too cute...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! thanks for posting, i'm going to go print some now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great!! Thanks for sharing this awesome resource!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I'll have to go browse. Thank you for sharing your free find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun!!! Thanks for the link Marianne. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! I'll be sure to visit the site. It's always good to have an inspirational or humorous quote to share with others at just the right moment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! What a sweet surprise to see when I came visiting over here! Thank you so much for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. marianne-

    thanx for the post! I'm always printing out quotes for art! I love this site! I am so obsessed with quotes!

    xo-
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing! Always interested in free stuff! Love some of these quotes too. How neat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore her site, she has great stuff and shares it all. BTW, I have a giveaway over at my blog http://aspoonfulofdish.blogspot.com, come on over and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What great messages and adorable too. Thank you for sharing Marianne. I will most definitely be loving this site. Don't we all need a card right now and don't have one? Hoping you and your family are doing well? Have a good weekend as it's just around the corner ~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fun! I am headed over there now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.