Okay, so I had to cry.
I saw that when it aired on CBS Sunday Morning. The sweetest thing - I cried too.
Oh my gosh THANK YOU for posting this!! I just spread it like crazy. My charlotte had the same spinal cord injury.. she couldn't walk or wag her tail for weeks and weeks. It was such a great day when she finally wagged her tail. What a sweet story!
BooHoo. I cried too! I am posting this to my blog now! So Sweet!
Oh my word, sweetest thing ever - of course, I teared up!
so tired up. how sweet is this.
That definitely brightened my day!
Thanks for posting this. How Cute. Cant wait to show this to my girls!!
That's really cute, and amazing!
Animals are amazing. ...what's our excuse?Bobbi
awwwww. aw. so sweet. i love it! the elephant was so happy to see bella!
Aww!! So sweet! It made me teary eyed but in a good way!
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
Okay, so I had to cry.
ReplyDeleteI saw that when it aired on CBS Sunday Morning. The sweetest thing - I cried too.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh THANK YOU for posting this!! I just spread it like crazy.
ReplyDeleteMy charlotte had the same spinal cord injury.. she couldn't walk or wag her tail for weeks and weeks. It was such a great day when she finally wagged her tail. What a sweet story!
BooHoo. I cried too! I am posting this to my blog now! So Sweet!
ReplyDeleteOh my word, sweetest thing ever - of course, I teared up!
ReplyDeleteso tired up. how sweet is this.
ReplyDeleteThat definitely brightened my day!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting this. How Cute. Cant wait to show this to my girls!!
ReplyDeleteThat's really cute, and amazing!
ReplyDeleteAnimals are amazing.
ReplyDelete...what's our excuse?
Bobbi
awwwww. aw. so sweet. i love it! the elephant was so happy to see bella!
ReplyDeleteAww!! So sweet! It made me teary eyed but in a good way!
ReplyDelete