Pages

▼

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Well While We Are Dreaming About Marchesa...

Sometimes it is just fun to look.

More dresses ever girl dreams of....Marchesa

12 comments:

  1. ooo gorgeous! I especially love that third one : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not into the idea of getting married, I would do it only to adopt a child (in Italy you can't adopt if you're single), and I'm not a fan of white wedding dresses...but the last one is lovely.
    bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need one of these for my wedding too! Why do you tempt me like that??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will admit that when a girlfriends go shopping for wedding dresses I tag along...and try them on too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing beautiful dresses like these (especially the second one) make me want to plan my wedding all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marianne, Oh MY GOODNESS! These Marchesa gowns are TO DIE FOR! I was a bridal buyer for three years and remember seeing the line, it is stunning and so well made. I was buying in downtown D.C. and it was a little too high fashion for the Washington brides at the time, but they sure are incredible!

    Please stop by when you have a moment, I have an award for you! Hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been married almost 15 years but am drooling over the first and third.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the 1st dress !!! Beautiful !!! Makes me want to remarry my husband again and grab one of those dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're making me want to get married again! Vow renewal and a new dress?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first one is a-mazing! I keep telling my husband that we're going to have to renew our vows just so I can buy another dress someday:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the dresses... now i got back to dreaming about them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. GoRgEoUs dresses! Marchesa truly is the stuff of which dreams are made. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.