I do like that clutch...
You can't go wrong with any of these designs. Have fun on your getaway!
The color is amazing.
Gorgeousness! One of my favorite colors.
Hi Dorothy :)Love your picks... so luxurious!!xoxo Laura
wowza. Me too!
The top one! No, the clutch! No, the top! Hmmm, some lovely choices here, I think I'd have to go with the clutch, just for the gold hardware, I can't get enough of that look. Lovely selection!
I am loving all this green! That first bag is probably my favorite!
Hey Dot! Well, that is almost cruel.... so beautiful but absolutely impossible to choose between! gorgeous clour...:) Flick
Love these! I need a new purse and any of these would do just nicely! Janell
OOOOOOOOOH! Dare I say it but these bags are DYNO-MITE!
I'm dreaming of the first bag! Love!!!
Love that first one!
Oooh that first one is my favorite!
These are gorgeous, and I can just feel the leather!! Fab color!KarenaArt by Karena
I am in the market for a new bag, and I think a pop of green is perhaps JUST what I need for the summer! Love, esp. the second to last style!
green is such a pretty color- marc jacobs does it perfect here
i love green....i'll take the first one!
Love kelly green as an accent color. And the hardware on these is just so great.
ughhhhhh please refrain from posts like this.my wallet says thanks
oooh, yes please too all of these!
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
I do like that clutch...
ReplyDeleteYou can't go wrong with any of these designs. Have fun on your getaway!
ReplyDeleteThe color is amazing.
ReplyDeleteGorgeousness! One of my favorite colors.
ReplyDeleteHi Dorothy :)
ReplyDeleteLove your picks... so luxurious!!
xoxo Laura
wowza. Me too!
ReplyDeleteThe top one! No, the clutch! No, the top! Hmmm, some lovely choices here, I think I'd have to go with the clutch, just for the gold hardware, I can't get enough of that look. Lovely selection!
ReplyDeleteI am loving all this green! That first bag is probably my favorite!
ReplyDeleteHey Dot! Well, that is almost cruel.... so beautiful but absolutely impossible to choose between! gorgeous clour...
ReplyDelete:) Flick
Love these! I need a new purse and any of these would do just nicely! Janell
ReplyDeleteOOOOOOOOOH! Dare I say it but these bags are DYNO-MITE!
ReplyDeleteI'm dreaming of the first bag! Love!!!
ReplyDeleteLove that first one!
ReplyDeleteOooh that first one is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous, and I can just feel the leather!! Fab color!
ReplyDeleteKarena
Art by Karena
I am in the market for a new bag, and I think a pop of green is perhaps JUST what I need for the summer! Love, esp. the second to last style!
ReplyDeletegreen is such a pretty color- marc jacobs does it perfect here
ReplyDeletei love green....i'll take the first one!
ReplyDeleteLove kelly green as an accent color. And the hardware on these is just so great.
ReplyDeleteughhhhhh please refrain from posts like this.
ReplyDeletemy wallet says thanks
oooh, yes please too all of these!
ReplyDelete