Pages

▼

Monday, May 3, 2010

A Little Something Different...

Love this home full of quirky details belonging to Simon Finch...That roman shade is not what you typical see, love that it is different...
Nothing like a disco ball to lighten the mood...
Once again, cool window coverings..
Images from HERE

15 comments:

  1. This is different and I like it. Wouldn't mind taking those beautiful blue bottles to my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow. i'm in love. all the textures! and of courses anyone that has a lot of porcelain is a winner in my book . ha! thanks for turning me on to him!...that sounds kinda bad. haha. you know what i meant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this house! All the stone and timber... it's always the rustic touches that suck me in!
    :) Flick

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one thing I love most about these images are the windows themselves. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a well loved and lived in home! Beautiful and inspiring...Janell

    ReplyDelete
  6. love, love, love the exposed wood beams and arched ceilings. thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes! I could live here in cozy comfort for the rest of my days!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nifty! I want to sink right into that daybed-- and the plates-- great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're right - those shades and curtains are so gorgeous and unusual.

    And you've got to love the disco ball...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the second room and all the china lined up on the shelves.

    I'm loving you blog, so I'm your new follower! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to go on vacation there!! How peaceful and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh. i just love this space. gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. comfy, cozy, and artsy! I love the daybed! I want to run and dive right into those pillows :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.