Pages

▼

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

For My Porch...

Love this outdoor or indoor rug....
Love the reverse side too...
And at $105, I love the price as well.

***Oops, they are from Fab Habitat, sorry I left that off!

17 comments:

  1. those colors are so good...both ways...what is the source...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love that on my porch too!
    Where can I find it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! In heaven! I want one! Where oh where are they from?

    We must know!...pretty please... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Source? I love indoor/outdoor rugs for inside the house, too-- esp. great when you have little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool that you have great colors on each side. I would flip it depending on the season to get a new look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like:

    http://www.livingcomforts.com/fab-lhasa20.html

    Agreed - it's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! -- I'd use it indoors, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those rugs, they have some great patterns available!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're right - it's great on either side!!!
    Great find - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy moly that's a good price! Love it!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely! I have been looking for an outdoor rug! So great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would bring it indoors! What a find! I LOVE it!

    Ox, Mon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the blues and it's reversable...so good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you can get them here also:

    www.HipsterHome.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my gosh, this is so awesome! reversible rugs... why didn't i think of that?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.