Pages

▼

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

You Are Not New...

But I still sigh every time I see you....Domino May 2007

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful antique side table. All goes very nicely together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I passed up one just like this. For $100. Still kicking myself. LOVE this vingette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is something very refreshing about that color of the walls,and I love the 2 tones together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this image and that wall color is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a unique height to do wainscoting at...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my all time favorites. Those light blue walls are perfection in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The small hits of yellow really bring this to life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. im going to have to totally sigh right along with you. so crisp and clean. i just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simplicity with sophistication at its best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's the shrunken wainscotting in that celadon. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.