Pages

▼

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Speaking of Schumacher

I love this ad...
Don't know why exactly but it really appeals to me.

13 comments:

  1. me too...for me it's the peering thru doors, especially partially opened, or doorways...

    that a new profile photo for you...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's 'cause of the yellow and grey! At least, that's why I love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The symmetry of that image is what I find most restful and yet the cushions of the floor make it look playful. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think it's the colors and the symmetry. great ad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES,I agree!!! I was just telling a friend this very morning that I love this photo so much I could kiss it! Really! It's THAT pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yes its lovely. the dimension and depth and the colors I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like those citron colored chairs against the gray walls. And I love images where it looks as if you're looking into or through something, like here with all of the different rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I love the colors & the symmetry (& the chandelier). Gorgeous ad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those arches. That's what does it for me. Good architecture is so hard to find in today's cookie cutter homes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pillows are like the bread crumbs Hansel and Gretel dropped in the forest to lead them back home. The wall colors from dark to medium to bright also lead you to the light. Third, repetition of the citron color on the outside of the photo lead your eye to the citron pillows on the centered sofa. Finally, the enfilade openings focus the eye on the final "Arch de Triomphe" reflected in the mirror! What a "coup de grace"! Thanks for sharing an amazing work of art! Maurie at GraciousInteriors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.