Pages

▼

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dear Laura...Please Come Over and Bring Your Camera

Dear Laura Resen,

I just wanted you to know that I love your work and I think you are a brilliant photographer. Of course one look at your client list shows that I am not the only one.
All the spaces you shoot are so interesting....
And the Still Life shots are beautiful too....
If I can't live in one of the places you have captured can you at least come to mine so I can see it through your camera?

All images LAURA RESEN

12 comments:

  1. Love these, and yes, that still life is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The light in those is WONDERFUL!!!! Love them-- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you are so smitten. I'd love to learn to use my camera more effectively. My photographs never look like these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so gorgeous. I love the shot of that office area with the 2 desks and loads of books and files. So neat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have someone come into my own home and shoot it. It will always give you another perspective of the space we spend so much time in. Beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. when she comes can I come over and be the assistant?

    ReplyDelete
  7. another reason why i should have taken photography in college! thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very lovely! I want to take a nap in that bedroom !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her photography is beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.