I couldn't let the year end without some long over due thank yous. A big thanks for the blog awards from Donna @
and Rachel @
I am honored y'all nominated me! Also, I would like to thank the lovely ladies @
for this....it is SOOOOO cute and has a prominent place in my office (pictures to come)
for these, they are already in use on my dining room bar. I am having a problem keeping them in just one room!I am SURE I forgot someone off this list, if I have will you please let me know? When I make my resolutions getting a little more organized will definitely be on the list.
Have a safe and happy New Year and I will see you in 2010.
Xx,
Marianne
Happy New Year Marianne!!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
ReplyDelete-Trish
Happy New Year! That's so great about the Homies!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Marianne, glad I found your blog in 2009!
ReplyDeleteJanell
happy new year! i am having good feelings about 2009
ReplyDeletehave a happy new year! maybe we can get together in 2010.
ReplyDeleteHappy new year to you, Marianne! See you in 2010!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Twinkie!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on all the blog stuff. You rock.
xo RH
Marianne all the best for a fun, safe, crazy New Years Eve. It's been such a pleasure to follow you this year. Looking forward to the next 12 months. Ring in 2010 big xx deb
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Marianne! Hope this is your best year yet!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! I hope you have a great 2010
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! We are so glad you like your Crown painting that Elise did, can't wait to see the pictures of it in your office!
ReplyDelete