Pages

▼

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Guess Who...

Since we are on shoes today, know where these are from?Target. Who knew? These aren't exactly your typical Target prices though, not bad but not Target. I wonder what the quality is like....

9 comments:

  1. ohh, I kinda like those! I wonder if they have them at my Target, I'll have to go see them in person- thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 and #3 i love! and as i'm in the states just now, i might go and check it out!thx for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Target gets better and better...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goooo Target! http://noodleandboof.blogspot.com/2009/11/speaking-of-fashion.html

    Finally got these after they have been out of stock everywhere, even online! They're cute...not too boyish. And so close to the Frye's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those bottom boots need to be mine. immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Target?!?! Those are SO cute!

    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am most definitely feeling Shoe #2...may have to make my way right on over to Tarjay;) Happy New Years!

    Best,
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Target is stepping out!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.