Pages

▼

Monday, April 6, 2009

Tag- My Style In One Picture

The other day I was tagged by Two Ellie for the challenge of finding one photo that represented your style. I knew from the beginning this was going to be impossible. My style can really be like many others in the decorating world and a little bit schizophrenic.
So the picture above is my final choice. I like it because it is light and peaceful. Mostly natural textures with some color. I like the curtains, lamps, mirror, blue chair, interesting piece made from doors, the horizontal panels, I could go on. The only thing missing is just a bit more color, maybe one bright pop like a funky, geometric pillow or brighter lamps.

Well you know it is hard to stop at just one, here are some runner ups...
PS- I promise I do like color. Also, I love geometric prints, something missing from these pictures. (I am repeating myself, I know)

I would like to tag anyone out there reading this, I think you will find it harder than you think. Please let me know what you come up with!

Pictures from: House Beautiful, Domino, House Beautiful, InStyle, House Beautiful

14 comments:

  1. Love the photos you chose! I think they would have made my list as well. But you know I can go without color or prints! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh, tag me! I need a good challenge and some fun distraction. I like your "style"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie I would LOVE to see your room! Please do one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty! it's hard to narrow them, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all! I was just looking at the first and last image in an old issue of HB that I recently refound again. I'm in love with that last bedroom. Totally my style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the room you chose--so peaceful and bright. Also quite smitten with the first runner up choice--love the striped walls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the 2nd and 4th are my FAVSSSSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love your picks. I think I would want them too:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. If this is what your spirit looks like---its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think I could choose just one picture! I like so many styles, that's why my house is so undone. I can't make decisions! I emailed you through your profile email!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love pops of funky colors too! And I love, absolutely love the second photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is that Darryl Carter? Lovely photo of that you chose! And it was harder than you thought I bet!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha! My style is completely schizophrenic at times! I started to write a post about that when I first started blogging (a post I never published, but started because I felt I might need a disclaimer for the variety of things that I'd probably end up posting!) I love all your choices and that first room looks so soothing and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.