
A couple of years ago I saw this bench at market and fell in love. While this one is an antique, I fully intend to replicate it one day. The only thing that may be hard is finding a tape as cool as the one above. I don't know when that will be but lately woven pieces keep crossing my path.


So I think maybe it is a sign to try it someday soon...

It looks fairly easy to do, but you never know. Has anyone made a seat or bench like one of these? For directions to get you started look
here.
Oh so cool. I've never tired it before, but it seems like it could be an easy DIY especially if you start out with a little bench and see how it goes.
ReplyDeleteI admire you for taking this on!! :) At first i as like what?!!!! that's scary!!! haha but as I look at it, I do think it's doable!! I can't wait to see!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
I would love a bench like that. You should so try it!
ReplyDeleteWhenever you tackle this project, you'll certainly have to share results! I really like the proportions of the grey chair and am completely smitten with the piece.
ReplyDeleteMake that bench... on second look, I realized it is probably a bit larger than chair size :)
ReplyDeleteohh, i cant wait to see how yours turns out!
ReplyDeletethis is such a neat idea! I would love to help you try this out! I also have a few ideas of where to find this crazy webbing... I'll be looking.
ReplyDelete