Monday, October 3, 2016

Marianne Strong Interiors Website

It came to our attention this week that for some reason www.MarianneStrongInteriors.com is not showing up in Google, even when specifically entered.  We are working on fixing this but in the mean time this blog does come up as part of the search so I wanted to use this post as a way to point people to the actual website.  

Also, one goal while we are closed during my maternity leave is to have several projects shot and update the site. We will see how it goes, but we have not stopped long enough over the last two years since the "new" website was launched to properly show my most recent work and there are several projects I am eager to show you!  I will keep you posted here as things progress.    
www.MarianneStrongInteriors.com

No comments: