Tuesday, September 23, 2014

'Til Next Time

Over the past year and a half I have had booth spaces in Birmingham.  Today we packed up the remaining space in Pepper Place.  It was a bitter sweet feeling.  I enjoyed having a space but it takes a significant amount of time to really do properly.  As it happens TIME is my most precious commodity these days and I don't have any to spare.  I am fortunate enough to do a job I really enjoy and balancing that with being a Mom is all I can do these days.

I have been joking (but not really) that my new motto is "Just Say No".  For now, while the boys are young, it is time to cut out some things and the booth was one of those things.  I do hope to have a space again in the coming years…I just don't know when that will be.
I am writing this post because I did want to say a very sincere thank you to everyone who supported the  booths.  I appreciate all your business and support!  

No comments: