Friday, May 16, 2014

Progress

As the arrival of baby #2 approaches things have been busy around here…to say the least.  Trying to get the business in the place it needs to be so that I can take a good maternity leave has been a daily grind with no rest for the weary.  This is not a bad problem to have though and I realize that.  

This week several projects started to really come into fruition and these days are the ones when I know I am doing exactly what I should be and I feel blessed.  I get to create and help others at the same time.  In this business, your designs live in your head for so long that when they physically take form it is rewarding beyond words.  Some Instagram pictures from this week...

2 comments:

I'maNolaGirl said...

I've been away from blogging for so long! I had no idea you were expecting a second baby. Can't wait to keep up with the new adventures a second child brings.

That fabric is fabulous, BTW!

Leslie said...

It's really coming along. I love the fabric swatches!