Wednesday, January 8, 2014

They Just Need A Little Love…At Incredible Prices!

There are several pieces in the my space at Interiors & Antiques that are priced to SELL that just need some elbow grease and vision.  For example... 

 This piece is actually this light  at a tiny fraction of the price because it is missing the wiring.  A fairly easy fix if you would like to us it as a light or I was planning on making a base for it, adding glass to the top and making it a table.
 Love the lines on the front of this.  A little paint and it could be a whole new storage piece.  LOVE this piece's potential.
 King headboard….I see it painted with the inset panels paint an accent color, practically giving it away.
I also LOVE these bar stools.  Some new upholstery (not much yardage needed) and a few coats of paint and these are very solid, very streamlined, very handsome stools.
I bought these vintage grates a few months ago with the intent to either frame them out and make twin headboards or make tables out of them.  Lack of time has prevented me from taking them on but they could be a great addition to a house.
Don't forget I will be closing that space on the 16th of January so time
is ticking to shop this sale!

No comments: