Monday, September 2, 2013

A Needed Holiday

This weekend we are able to escape to Nashville for four days.  Oh my, that was needed.  There is nothing like going home to recharge the batteries.  I am going to try to hold onto this feeling for as long as I can...even though I know that will not be past lunch tomorrow.  The weekend ended at a Baron's game...Hen and I shared a pretzel along with a lot of hugs and laughs...it was perfect.
I hope you all had a great holiday.  It is always sad to say bye to the summer but I am ready to start a new season.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

look at those beautiful eyes!! My gosh, he is precious!

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

Such a sweet picture! Glad you got a weekend at home. Those are the best.

Katharine @ SouthernBourbonMountains said...

Your son is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!