Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A Move of Sorts

In May I decided to take on a second booth at Interiors At Pepper Place, so far so good.  I did decide to change booth spaces within Interiors and now we are up and running in our new booth.  Here is the space we started with...
 And here it is with a little work and all the pieces moved in....
 There are so many beautiful items in this space, definitely worth a trip down there especially if you are at the Farmer's Market on Saturday's.  
Also, I have added even more items to our space in Interiors & Antiques in Vestavia, there are some really great finds.  Hope to see you there sometime!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope to check out your space when I come to B'ham in August! All of my sisters are getting together at my sister's home and of course, we will be doing a lot of shopping. Love your blog! By the way, I use to live in B'ham and enjoy your post.