Friday, December 14, 2012

Follow Up

I want to say a HUGE thank you for all the help yesterday regarding the lamps!  Y'all are good.  It seems that what I have focused in on is antique pottery lamps (of course because they are $$$).  The gorgeous and talented Greet of Belgian Pearls (such a beautiful blog) sent me some sources in Belgium.  This only furthered my suspicions that really I was meant to live there.  One of the stores Greet recommended is AM Projects and look what I found...perfection.
I have requested information from them but I would really like to find them stateside. So we shall see...

1 comment:

debra @ 5th and state said...

oh my, these are stunning, so earthy with a killer patina! i have been on a hunt for those european shades here in the states, so far no success
debra