Monday, August 20, 2012

Life Imitating Art...and A DIY

My phone has apparently decided for a second time in 2012 that it no longer wanted to live.  The first time it plunged to its death in water, let's say at sea, sounds better.  So a refurbished one was sent my way and it has never been a happy camper.  So this ones death might come by way of its frustrated owner.  Anyhoo, allll that to say this time I think I am hopping on the iPhone train.  And I have already been eyeing this case (among many)...
Which is probably why when this oh-so-cute DIY for a painted bulletin board came across my radar I immediately filed it away for the future.

I might give this one a try... especially at the office... especially with a metallic gold paint.

2 comments:

Laurel-Dawn McBurney said...

I have an iPhone and just adore it, I have a skanky rubbery cover to keep it safe from my life, but would LOVE a pretty little cover like the one you found!!!

abodelove.com

cheap car insurance in florida said...

Great idea! Now you know you have to cover your phone and keep it safe. Pretty one cover from you.