Monday, January 16, 2012

Office Update

 Almost every week I get a request to see the office now...and every week I think how I really need to work on "finishing" the office.  Well, it turns out the office is just like my house and on the perpetual back burner.  However, when a peer walked into the office the other day and exclaimed, "Now this looks like a working office",  I had to laugh.  Not only because it was a great way to describe the current state, but also because it was a rather good day.....
 Nevertheless, we tidied up a bit....only to be overtaken by deliveries.  This is after we made ourselves a path...
The office will not be finished soon, or maybe ever, but in the near future it will be to suitable point for display.  Until that day though, here is the latest change that I am excited about...pink!  Just a touch of the unexpected in a very masculine space.

More to come....like proving to you that I am actually very organized!

5 comments:

Kristy @ I Design Love said...

Looks like your office is coming together! Can't wait to see the finished result.

www.idesignlove.com

Anonymous said...

coming along great!!! cant wait to see how it all ends up!! xoxo

Jenna at Homeslice said...

haha, awesome. I think the pink is great, and it looks like your office really IS working for you. That's a good thing! Mess means your getting something done, right?

Dayka Robinson said...

YES!!! your office looks JUST like mine, so now i don't feel so bad. i clean it up, and then 2 weeks later it's back to the way it was. i like what your friend said, it's a "working office". i'm gonna start thinking of mine the same way! :)

hope you've been well & happy (belated) new year!

Gwen Driscoll said...

I think it's looks pretty good & I'm not sure my office will ever see the web! Have a great week!