Thursday, December 1, 2011

It Is The Little Things

Comfort is often found in the little things. This picture holds 4 things currently making me happy: a space heater, the unfinished walls that give the office an industrial/rustic feel, putting on slippers during the day, new boots*.

*I have been on a boot hunt for months, I have looked at/ordered more pairs than one person should. On my wish list was a pair of boots I could wear under jeans- not tall in length but tall in heel height while still being comfortable. And do you know where I found my favorites? Ol' Target. They are comfortable and since I was prepared to pay wayyyyyy more I can continue my hunt for more shoes (currently looking for tall gray dress boots). Boots here.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Love the boots, and I adore Target. I am a huge fan of space heaters too..a few years ago the heat really didn't work in my apartment and it was a lifesaver!

laxsupermom said...

I'm on the hunt for tall brown boots to replace a pair that need to be retired. Although I'm feeling a bit guilty for even looking at boots since I came home with a pair of grey ankle boots the other day that I absolutely didn't need(I already had an almost new pair, but these ones were totally different grey ankle boots.) Good luck on the boot hunt.

Jenna at Homeslice said...

mm, your slippers are making me jealous!