Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New at Schu

One of my favorite times in regards to work is when companies come out with new lines/collections. It is easy to get bored with the current fabrics and wallpapers when you see them all the time so it is nice when something fresh comes along. I missed Schumacher's latest collection introduction recently being preoccupied with other matters but thankfully my fabulous rep kept me in the loop...
I do love a good paisley which is funny because the decorator I started with did not and I always think of her when the scrolly (I know not a real word) pattern pops up.
Texture, color, pattern, oh my...
Thank you Cecily! All fabrics, wallpapers, images Schumacher.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Some gorgeous fabrics. I am in love with that chair!

Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

Schumacher is one of my faves! Hope you and the little guy are doing well!!

laxsupermom said...

What incredible patterns! I love a good paisley, too. Thanks for sharing.