Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Love the One You're With - Look, Linger, Love

The Love the One You're With Series continues today with Chassity fromIf you aren't familiar with Chassity you are missing one sweet blogger. When I opened her pictures I almost fell over with jealousy, her house is amazing. But don't take my word for it, read on....

*Also, if the format of this post is funny on your screen it is my computer's fault (yes, the computer's, not the user), not Chassity's post. One of these days it will be fixed.







Hi Everyone! I'm so happy Marianne asked me to contribute to her series so that I could visit today. As a blogger I am often guilty of wanting and "needing" so many things. So it's nice to take a look around and really appreciate all that I do have. And I have a lot of things that I love. Like our master bath. I love how light it is.
I absolutely adore my kitchen. Love the ceilings, the big island, the marble backsplash, and the farmer's sink!




And our dining room is one of my favorite rooms in the house.


And while things move around a lot in our house, I love the way this hall table is set up.



My daughter Lilly's nursery is so perfectly pink, I can't help but feel happy when I'm in here.


And living in Charleston, SC it's really nice to have a pool b/c it's so hot here!


Thank you Chassity!!! I am obsessing over so many parts of your house, I would never leave!

17 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

I love Chassity, her house is just as gorgeous as she is! I have the pleasure of knowing her in person and she is too sweet! What I wouldn't gove for that kitchen and pool!!

Lilacandgrey said...

Darling! WHERE did you get that crib!!?
<3 Cara
Lilac and Grey

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Wow! This house is so pretty! Congratulations!

And "yes" for that pool!!! :-)

Have a great day!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Melissa @ Veranda Interiors said...

A beautiful house for a beautiful woman!!! Look seeing inside the homes where so many of my favorite blogs are written. xo

a' la mode said...

I literally choked on my breakfast I love your hall table so much!!!!!! Gorgeous home. Would you mind sharing your source on the hall table? pretty please? xoxo shelli

lizziefitz said...

Chassity's home is gorgeous as is her wardrobe! Can I please have that pool and checkerboard surround??

H.G. The Countess said...

I love her house almost as much as the city it's in! (Charleston)

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Thanks so much for having me today, Marianne! xo And thanks for all the sweet comments, everyone.

Unknown said...

Fantastic photos. I'm surprised again and again what is possible. So inspiring ... ;)

Enjoy this week!

Tine

paula said...

hmm, okay maybe I love her house more ;)

Porchlight Interiors said...

Stunning...I'm jealous too! Tracey xx

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I always love a good house tour...*especially* a supa dupa fab one like Chassity's! And hello gorgeous bathroom!!! I'm *dying* over that pretty tub and chandelier...no problem here loving the one I'm with if it's that tub (c: Great post!

Unknown said...

Chassity's home is gorgeous- period! I love it all with Lilly's room and that pool probably being my favourite- all just stunning!!!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

WoWza!! I hadn't seen your kitchen before, Chassity! It's gorgeous!!! Your home should be featured in a Home Decorating Mag!!

First House on the Right said...

Beautiful home! I love how simply the wall of her daughter's nursery is decorated. Perfect. Nicolex

Louise said...

I'm loving your kitchen...and wondering if you would share the wall paint color? And cabinet color too? And what are your countertops? Calacatta or Carerra?
Thanks!

Natalie and Lee said...

Just came across your fabulous blog... question, where did you get the chandelier in your master bath?

I am looking for one to go over my pedestal tub if you have any ideas:)

Your house is beautiful!