Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Help-Updated

A big thank you to Casey @ Monogrammed Suitcase for finding this picture for me....It was the one I was trying to find below.
I am looking for an image from a magazine that I can't find and I am hoping you can help! The room I am thinking of has newspapers or magazines hanging from the wall on single rods. Maybe over a piece of furniture? I can't remember if it is a library or not. I do remember the walls being dark. I think I have even posted it before but now I can't find it.
So I know this is a shot in the dark but you never know, is this ringing a bell?

6 comments:

Casey said...

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/la/look/look-magazines-and-newspapers-on-display-079526

Is this it?

lizziefitz said...

I might need therapy after trying to help you. I know exactly which photo you are talking about. I thought I would just use google images...Ha! Every wording possible turned up rather disturbing pictures. ( note to self words like" clever uses, rods, displays even hanging"? should not be googled for images in future) best of luck, I am off to take some advil.

lizziefitz said...

Thank the Lord , We can all sleep easy tonight! Great detective work Casey:)

lemondropdreams said...

I like the magazine display. My hubby and son like to keep the Sun. paper laying around until Wed. which makes me want to scratch my eyes out! That may be a good way to keep my sanity...

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

So glad you posted it when you found it. I mgiht keep something like this in mind for Michael's man room!

simply brookes: said...

Thank goodness for our blessed network of bloggers in blogland to get the job done. Lovely photo. Gives any reader some great ideas.

Good going, blog friends and readers abound.